Saturday, March 21, 2009

.Damn Cigarette.

Sometimes I wonder how it's possible for me to be so bored when there is so much going on out there. It truly boggles the mind- how the hell can we get bored of life? And yet.

I suppose I am just like anyone else, waiting for Life to really begin. Sometimes it comes to me, sometimes I run after it but, for the most part, I lie in bed and dream about it. I hope I don't turn into an old woman sitting in her rocking chair on the front porch watching the world go by with her sad eyes.

The awful thing is that usually I just forget. I forget to find something random and special in my day or to do something different. Whoever reads this entry, please go out there and discover something today- whether it be a dainty flower growing through a crack in the pavement, the thought to do a good deed, a drfiting balloon in a grey sky or a smile from a stranger.

I'd feel better if I had a damn cigarette.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:26 am

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love buttons and cupcakes and grass and i think i might just be falling in love with your blog! thank you for the kind comment and I'm so honored you're following

    ReplyDelete