Sunday, June 21, 2009

.Happiness is... everchanging.

I don't remember much of last night which means it must have been good. The X madness has ceased. Thankfully, it lasted for three days only. Sheer stubborness makes me not think about him. Who was I kidding? The only commitment I should make is my own to an institution. Maybe we'll be together again one day but right now we're too young and fucked up. Then again, perhaps in a decade I'll just be older and fucked up.

Summer is in full-swing. I'm loving the heat. Even the stickiness is welcome this year. I'm digging the beach, the sandals, the brown skin, the cocktails... If only life could be summer all the time. I'm starting to think that I don't do the cold.

In eleven minutes I'm going to start strolling down to the pub. Me, an Ipod and bare streets.... I am truly beginning to love my little walks. Though I think that maybe I go out too much. I slept at 6am and woke up at 2pm on Friday. My accomplices refused to go out with me again last night. I ended up repeating Friday. It was like Groundhog weekend, only the faces changed.

It is such a goddamn relief not to be unhappy. I might even dare say that I'm quite the opposite. Good lord, I think I'm actually happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment